- Will the Bank add more locations?
- Signature Bank plans to expand throughout the New York metropolitan area as appropriate, but the focus here is a "team first" approach. Signature Bank does not add a location until the right team(s) are identified.
- What is the profile of Signature Bank's "typical" client?
- Signature Bank caters to privately owned businesses and individuals with varying levels of revenue and/or wealth, respectively. In short, our clients are professionals who put service at a premium. At Signature Bank, clients are not categorized based on relationship size or product need.
- What is meant by the term, "private client team?"
- Private client teams at Signature Bank serve as the single point of contact for clients. They consist of highly experienced professionals who are empowered by the Bank's management to conduct their practice to the maximum benefit of clients.
- Will Signature Bank expand beyond the metropolitan New York marketplace?
- In the near future, the Bank's focus is clearly on the metro-New York area. This is warranted as we compete in the nation's largest market, by far, for both banking deposits and privately owned businesses (our target market).
- How quickly does a newly recruited team become successful at Signature Bank?
- The development period for newly recruited teams is typically one year; however, it should be noted that teams continue to prosper as they mature at Signature Bank.
- What is the Private Client Group? What do they do?
- They give a greater level of personal / business service because there are fewer clients per individual, and with no 'walk in' traffic there are no interruptions. Private Client Group team members have greater experience, and more authority to make decisions and deliver the organization's resources. They can also customize products to meet your needs.
- What does Signature Securities Group do?
- As an affiliate of Signature Bank, Signature Securities provides full service brokerage and insurance. Signature Securities offers all the same services as any fully licensed / full service brokerage firm or insurance agency. From the start, Signature Securities Group has been fully integrated into the bank, which allows us to address all your financial needs.